25 Assembly Members hold the Mayor to account by examining his decisions and actions to ensure he delivers on his promises to Londoners.
Labour is the largest party on the London Assembly, with a total of twelve members. This includes eight members elected from single-member constituencies and four members elected from the London-wide list.
Labour’s Assembly Members are:
- Jennette Arnold OBE AM – North East London
- John Biggs AM – City and East London
- Tom Copley AM – Londonwide
- Andrew Dismore AM – Barnet & Camden
- Len Duvall OBE AM – Greenwich & Lewisham
- Nicky Gavron AM – Londonwide
- Joanne McCartney AM – Enfield & Haringey
- Murad Qureshi AM – Londonwide
- Navin Shah AM – Brent & Harrow
- Onkar Sahota AM – Ealing & Hillingdon
- Fiona Twycross AM – Londonwide